Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easy Guacamole

I made this quacamole today. It's super easy and I try to keep avacado's on hand so that when we are in the mood for a snack I can whip this up and everyone is satisfied.



To make quacamole here are the ingredients. This is more of a milder version. If you like it to be spicy then add some tabasco or red onion to the mixture. I make the mild version because in my house the onions and spice don't always agree with everyone. I won't name names!!



Dice the tomatoes as small as you can. Also please use fresh garlic and dice it up with a knife or you can use a garlic press, but I find if you use a knife then it tastes better.



This is absolutely one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I pretty much use it everyday. A lemon squeezer. Gets all the juice right out with no seeds or anything. I love it. I think I bought this at Target. My other favorite store!!



Peel and dice the avacado's, juice the lemon over them and add the tomatoes, garlic, and some salt and pepper to taste.



Smash the mixture as best you can with a fork.



And here it is - a healthy, non-processed snack that everyone will love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment