Friday, September 16, 2011

ON MY BUCKET LIST

OK, SO I DON'T REALLY HAVE A REAL BUCKET LIST PER SAY BUT IF I DID THIS WOULD DEFINITELY BE ON IT! WE GOT THE CHANCE TO GO WITH SOME FRIENDS TO A LOVELY HOME THAT HAD VINYARDS AND WE WERE ABLE TO HELP PICK THE GRAPES AND STOMP THEM FOR NEXT YEARS WINE THEY WILL BE MAKING. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT I WAS ABLE TO CHECK THIS OFF OF MY LIST!!



The grapes. Beautiful.




My hubby - helping cut the grapes.



Now it's my turn!


The grapes are going in the bucket.



Mother & Daughter - Precious!



Climbing in the bucket. Whoa! I almost slipped.



Stomping!


Yes, I'm having fun!


Still Stomping!


Ok, I'm done now! But that was GREAT!!







1 comment:

  1. I've done some grape picking at a local vineyard here in MN. Lots of fun. Didn't get to stomp on them though. May get a chance to help bottle some wine though. Looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete