Friday, April 15, 2011

Some of my favorite pics as a novice

For Christmas my husband bought me a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. I am learning the art of photography and will be taking some classes this month. Hopefully my images will get better, but until then here are a few of my favorite pictures I have taken as a novice...



My mom got us this bottle of wine. I love the bottle and the wine! I love the background in this picture also.


We had some friends over for a small gathering and these are some of the hors d'oeuvres I served, I thought this picture turned out beautiful!


We had 21 people over for dinner at my mom's house. She has beautiful Fiestaware and we actually had enough for all of us to sit at one table. What a wonderful time and a wonderful picture!



Who doesn't love pizza! Angelo and Vinci's is our favorite!!



Saint Joseph. He did his job. We buried him in the ground and sold our house in exactly 8 days! Thank you Saint Joseph. Now we are giving in return by not eating popcorn thru lent. Oh how we miss popcorn! But it is the least we could do!! Really!!


This was taken on our Valentine's Day dinner with friends. I love to entertain and this captures the beginning of a great meal! AND yes, that is homemade bread! I made it!!! Thank you Judy for teaching me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment